No products in the basket.
Tag Heuer Connected Modular 45 Blue rubber with Blue Mat Ceramic bezel 45MM – SBF8A8012.11FT6077
1 in stock
- Diameter: 45 mm
- Thickness: 13.75 mm
- Removable module
- Module weight : 64.4 gr
- Titanium Grade 5 case with sandblasted satin finish
- Single push-button in steel with satin finish and black line at 3 o’clock.
- Top of push-button with horizontally fine-brushed and raised TAG Heuer shield surrounded by black carbide coating with thin transparent resin for protection.
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal of 2.5 mm thickness
- Caseback : Titanium Grade 5 with sandblasted satin finish
- Chemical engraving with Intel inside, TAG Heuer, EAC & CE markings.
- Laser engraving with 50 meters water resistant , serial number, article reference markings.
- Microphone at 3 o’clock, proximity sensor at 6 o’clock visible on caseback.
- 50 m / 5 ATM water resistant Sandblasted titanium bezel’s wings with black carbide coating and anti-fingerprint
- Ring : Blue ceramic mat finish. “TAG Heuer Connected “lettering and numbers laser engraved with silver lacquer
- “Swiss Made” laser engraving at 6 o’clock on bezel’s wing.
- Titanium Grade 5 with sandblasted satin finish
- Removable lugs
- Blue vulcanized perforated rubber strap
- Titanium Grade 2 folding clasp and safety push-buttons with satin finish
- Removable buckle
- Scratch-resistant sapphire cover glass of 2.5 mm thickness
- AMOLED Screen 1.39’’ = 35.40mm
- Touch on Display supporting multiple finger recognition
- Screen resolution: 400 x 400
- 287ppi, 24-bit
- Powered by an Intel Atom Processor Z34XX
- Memory: 512 MB main memory, 4 GB storage.
- Intel and Intel inside are registered trademarks of Intel corporation
- Accelerometer, gyroscope, tilt detection sensor, microphone, vibrations/ haptics engine, ambient light sensor, GPS, NFC payment.
- Android 4.3+ / IOS 9+
- Smartphones running Android™ 4.3 or higher, or iPhone 5 or later running iOS 9+ or higher. Supported features may vary between platforms
- Android and Android Wear are trademarks of Google Inc
- Bluetooth BLE 4.1
- WiFi 2.4 GHz 802.11 B/G/N.
- 410mAh, average hours of battery of life: within normal usage: Up to 25 hours
- Approximate charging time 1h50 min from a dead battery
TAG HEUER CONNECTED APP
- Dedicated Phone Application Built by TAG Heuer with specific features built to leverage your watch content.
- Browse your curated collection of authentic TAG Heuer watch faces.
- Upload a photo to create a watch face that keeps those special memories close.
All our jewellery products come from responsible suppliers. However, we always recommend our clients to check the article for any damage or fault immediately on receipt. Remember that you normally have at least ten days to return an item for a refund. If after this period you experience any problems with the item, then it can be sent to us and we will forward to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
All our watches come with a 2 year warranty. Luxury brands also have an international warranty.
We pay for packing, freight, insurance and delivery costs up to a maximum value of 10% of the value of purchase. Any excess above 10% of total value of order will be payable by you. (See our Delivery Options on the basket page). All orders over £200 are shipped for free via registered courier.
UK addresses: usually delivered within 2-3 working days, excluding bank holidays and weekends.
Collect in Store
When checkout you can also choose to collect your order in our stores in Gibraltar. We have an extensive range of watches and jewellery not available online.
Any items purchased from our website may be returned to us for refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt or notification of receipt, whichever is earlier. For more information see our Returns Policy section.
Avoid all contact with water and chemical products. Even with care, leather will fade over time.. Move the crown carefully whenever making adjustments. Always ensure that the crown is closed correctly to avoid water entering the watch.
To restart an automatic watch when it is stopped, unscrew the crown and wind the movement manually 30 or 40 times.
It is recommended to take the watch for servicing with an authorised watchmaker every two years.
Item require proper care and handling to maintain it.
We recommend to clean the pieces in lukewarm water and soap with a soft brush.
To keep the pieces in its original case and on a soft surface.
Avoid contact with other metal objects because the friction can deteriorate the jewels' shine.